Use the most of the time you spend on oral care. The importance of brushing your teeth on a daily base will help you knowing its benefits. Only brushing your teeth is not important. We all are in a hurry to rush to the office but brushing your teeth in a right ways will take hardly 10 minutes of your day. Don’t know you are brushing in a right way or wrong one? If not brushing your teeth in a correct way, you are not taking careful steps for taking care of your teeth. From making the circular movements, using the brush to the cleaning of tongue, it is all important for not facing any gum bleed issues in future.
Simple step by step guide for ensuring the accurate way of brushing your teeth are described:
- First step is to purchase and buy a tooth brush that has soft nylon bristles. It should easily fit in your hand and should be comfortable enough while using. Brush should be small in size that can reach to all extend in your mouth. Natural Bristle brushes should be avoided because it can cause harbor bacteria in your mouth.
- The current tooth brush is worn out and not in a good condition, replacing it should be done immediately. It is advisable of replacing a tooth brush automatically after every four months.
- Tooth paste containing the ingredient namely fluoride is beneficial while brushing your teeth. It helps in cleaning your teeth correctly and strengthens your enamel. If you are not oaky with it, find the tooth paste suitable to your teeth and mouth.
- Flossing is important before brushing your teeth. It helps in cleaning and removing any food between the teeth and from the cracks. Floss helps in opening the space to brush and clean well.
- Don’t use too much of tooth paste while brushing your teeth. Squeeze approximately a pea sized paste to encourage your process of cleaning your teeth.
- It is important to note the measurements of brushing your teeth. Place the tooth brush at 45 degree to the gum line. Brushing your teeth in upward position is a right way. Brushing side by side should be avoided. It can harm your teeth and might not even clean it properly.
- Spend at least 4 minutes for brushing your teeth. It helps in cleaning your mouth equally from all the corners and sections of the mouth.
- Don’t forget to brush the top surface and the back of the teeth. Brushing the tongue is equally important, doesn’t brush it hard but be gentle while doing it.
- Rinse the mouth thoroughly after brushing your teeth. It is important to cover the head of your tooth brush for not spoiling or getting damaged.
- Using a mouthwash is also helpful for enjoying a fresh and refreshing morning with best way of brushing your teeth. Selecta mouth wash that is suitable to your mouth.